Tuesday, April 10, 2012

my mom...

Yes, I know everyone on earth thinks they have the best mom ever. Well I am going clear every thing up and inform everyone in the world that I have the best mom in the whole wide world. So everyone on earth (except the other Gollner kids of course) can just forget about bragging about how their mom is the best mom ever, because I know I have the best mom ever in the whole wide world. I will even prove it to you.
1. My mom home schools all of us kids.
That in and of itself should tell you that she is the best mom ever. She spends all her days with eight kids. That means she cooks for us all, schools us all, and yes she even does 4-H with us (only with the oldest four though).
2. She can cook almost anything. Any yes, that includes... DESSERTS!
Okay so sometimes that is not all good, but for the most part it is great. (Except when she is making some different types of cookies for Christmas then you need to watch it! But that is only when she is making some types of cookies she has never made before.)
3. She always enforce discipline.
You may be thinking well that is not a great thing. Well I say it is because if you are a mom or dad and you do not enforce discipline than your kid is going to grow up to be a very mean person and he or she will not raise their kids in a good way. So even though it hurts for a little while in the long run it is one of the best thing you can ever do for your child.
4. She set a good godly example for me and my brothers and sisters to follow.
That is really all their is to that.

Okay I think I will save the rest of this stuff for when she terns 50.
Anyway... Thank you very much mom for being..... YOU! I love you sooooooooooo much mom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment