Monday, April 9, 2012

Easter is now over:(

Yes, Easter is over. It is so sad. But you know I got to thinking (don't laugh dad and mom) about Easter and I thought we (Christians) should celebrate Easter every day. I don't mean the Easter like the way the world thinks of Easter (with all the candy and chocolate bunnies), I mean the real Easter. The Easter where Christ died so we would not have to go to hell, and where Christ rose from the dead and lives in Heaven seated at the right hand of God.
So when you get to feeling that Easter should be celebrated more than just once a year. Then stop what you are doing and celebrate Easter. Do it right now and think of what Christ has done for you so you could go to Heaven.

Well I am off to go eat some of my Easter candy. Hope you enjoyed my blog (if you did not like it then don't read the other blogs I post...ha ha).
Happy blogging:)

No comments:

Post a Comment