Wednesday, March 7, 2012

My days...

Well first let me start off by telling you about how I did at Teens Involved, because I have been telling you all the time to pray for me about it. Well me and Sarah both did really well. Sarah and I will be going to regional with are stuff that we did. I will be doing my flute and piano, and Sarah will be doing her song, piano, and her flute. So everything we did at Teens Involved we get to do at regional (if we even go because I not really sure that we are even going).
Well now let me tell you what happening after Teens Involved. My family got the flu bug or something like that. So life in the Gollner house right now is not so fun. It started with Josh. He got sick the day me, dad, and Sarah went to Teens Involved (but he was only sick in the morning then he was fine... it was just a little weird), then it was Sarah, Esther, Ruthie, and I think maybe mom after that (not really sure about that though). Then it was me (this was yesterday), and now dad does not feel the best (meaning he has it).
Okay well that is all that is going on in my life right now. Maybe tomorrow it will be better. Don't get sick it is no fun:(
Well I really hope your family does not get sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment